BOOK CHEAP FLIGHTS TO TOKYO
Book your flight tickets to Tokyo with FirstFly Travel and get exciting offers every time you book a flight ticket with us. We provide you an impressive range of flights and other options to travel and to stay whether it’s a business trip or for your leisure. Our travel Experts secure you with the best flight deals that will make you save big. You have a wide range of choices to choose from and get exclusive flight deals on call us for booking flight tickets, earn loyalty points and save on upcoming flight tickets and enjoy the benefits.
BEST AIRLINE OFFERS TO TOKYO
The Best Airlines to Tokyo are the following:
BEST FLIGHT DEALS TO TOKYO
The Best flight deals to Tokyo are available on FirstFly Travel. It basically depends on the place we are booking from and what time and the availability of the seats on desired dates. To get the exclusive flight deals call +1-866-383-9353
BEST TIME TO VISIT TOKYO
The best time to visit Tokyo is between March and April and September to November. Autumn ushers in colorful foliage and comfortable temperatures. Spring brings in much of the same, but instead of vibrant fall hues, the foliage you'll see here are cherry blossom trees in full bloom. Summer, on the other hand, is peak tourist season, which you'll quickly see from long lines at museums and confused subways riders. If you can, avoid this time of year; you'll face oppressive heat, humidity and high room rates. On the opposite extreme, winter weather is chilly but still manageable; however, you will not be able to experience the full potential of Tokyo's parks at this time of year.
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN TOKYO
These are the top places of attraction in Tokyo for the visitors. Those who visit Tokyo must visit the following:
- Nezu Shrine
- Yakoi kusana Museum
- Tsukishiji Honganji Temple
- Nintendo Store
- Inokashira Park
HOW TO REACH TOKYO
With Narita International Airport located around 60 km from Tokyo, in proximity to the prefecture of Chiba, and Haneda Airport being centrally located in the city, airways make the city quite accessible from other parts of the World. The major airports in Japan are Osaka International Airport, Narita Airport, Haneda and Kansai Airports. Most of the flights arrive at Haneda Airport in Tokyo.
How to Save more on flights to Tokyo?
- Browse through our flights and hotel packages to find great deals on Tokyo flights as per your budget and preferences. Book cheap flights to Tokyo on Firstfly Travel through our customized offers designed to help you get the most affordable air tickets to Tokyo. On your next trip, use these frugal tips mentioned below to grab cheap tickets to Tokyo.
- In order to make a substantial savings on your vacation prefer traveling by a connecting flight rather than a direct flight to Tokyo.
- Signing up for newsletters from different airlines will help you in getting timely notifications whenever the plane tickets to Tokyo are available cheaper than usual.
- Check for Tokyo flight fares on all possible air carriers before booking your ticket to Tokyo. This will ensure you get the best possible deals on flight tickets to Tokyo.
- Code sharing is another evergreen trick to grab cheap Tokyo flights.
FAQ Of Flights to Tokyo
- Q) How many days do I need to explore Tokyo?
- A) 3 days if there is money and job constraint; otherwise, Tokyo demands a whole week - 4 in Tokyo and 3 in Kyoto. Whatever you choose, the 3-day or 7-day Tokyo itinerary quickly covers all significant spots. You will discover vibrant alleys full of eateries and other assortments, tranquil green spaces, Buddha and Shino culture, and history.
- Q) Which is the best area to stay in Tokyo?
- A) The answer varies from person to person. However, the best areas to stay in Tokyo are Shinjuku, Ginza, Shibuya, Asakusa, Tsukiji, and Tokyo Station.
- Q) What are the best places to shop in Tokyo?
- A) Shinjuku, Ginza, Shibuya, Asakusa, Harajuku, Nihonbashi, Tokyo Midtown, the Prada Building Aoyama, and Akihabara are some of the best shopping places in Tokyo.
- Q) What are the most photogenic places in Tokyo?
- A) Akihabara, Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, Kabukicho, Yoyogi Park, Shinjuku Golden Gai, Shinjuku Gyoen National Park, Senso-Ji, and many other exotic locations are there to click beautiful pictures.
- Q) What are the major languages spoken in Tokyo?
- A) Japanese and Ainu are the major languages spoken in Tokyo.
- Q) Are any hidden charges/ additional service charges added while booking a ticket to Tokyo with firstflytravel.com?
- A) No, there are no hidden or additional charges when you book with FirstFly Travel. We aim to keep charges crystal and clear with the passengers. Therefore, we guarantee our customers will get genuine prices in the first place without any hassle. Hence, you can book your flight to Tokyo without any doubt in mind.
- Q) What is the name of Tokyo Airport?
- A) Haneda Airport is the principal passenger airport in Tokyo.
- Q) What is the best time to book a flight to Tokyo?
- A) November is the cheapest month to book a flight to Tokyo, and April to July is the costliest.
- Q) What facilities does Tokyo Airport have available for pets?
- A) Haneda Airport offers dog assistance toilets to make the journey for your furry friends amicable at the airport.
- Q) Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights to Tokyo?
- A) ANA, United Airlines, and Japan Airlines have waived their cancellation and change charges on Tokyo flights following covid. Still, check their website for such policies as they update them from time to time.