BOOK CHEAP FLIGHTS TO BEIJING
Book your flight tickets to Beijing with FirstFly Travel and get exciting offers every time you book a flight ticket with us. We provide you an impressive range of flights and other options to travel and to stay whether it’s a business trip or for your leisure. Our travel Experts secure you with the best flight deals that will make you save big. You have a wide range of choices to choose from and get exclusive flight deals on call us for booking flight tickets, earn loyalty points and save on upcoming flight tickets and enjoy the benefits.
BEST AIRLINE OFFERS TO BEIJING
The Best Airlines to Beijing are the following:
BEST FLIGHT DEALS TO BEIJING
The Best flight deals to Beijing are available on FirstFly Travel. It basically depends on the place we are booking from and what time and the availability of the seats on desired dates. To get the exclusive flight deals call +1-866-383-9353
BEST TIME TO VISIT BEIJING
The best times to visit Beijing are from March to May and from September to October. These temperate seasons provide the best climate, not to mention colorful scenery. In contrast, summer brings sweltering heat, and winter ushers in cold temps and sometimes snow. While you should be mindful of the weather, you should also steer clear of national public holidays. Millions of domestic tourists' flood Beijing's historic and sacred sites. The surge pushes room rates through the roof.
TOP ATTRACTIONS IN BEIJING
These are the top places of attraction in Beijing for the visitors. Those who visit Beijing must visit the following:
- The Palace Museum
- The Great Wall of China
- Tiananmen Square
- Beihai Park
- The Temple of Heaven
- Beijing National Stadium
- The Lama Temple (Yonghe)
- Beijing Capital Museum
- Beijing Ancient Observatory
- The Fayuan Temple
- Coal Hill Park (Jingshan)
HOW TO REACH BEIJING
Beijing is served by the Beijing Capital International Airport, for both domestic and international flights. The two other airports are Beijing Nanyuan Airport which serves one domestic Airlines and the Tianjin Binhai International Airport, which is situated in the first-tier city of Tianjin. The Beijing Airport is connected to various cities across the world.
How to Save more on flights to beijing?
- Browse through our flights and hotel packages to find great deals on Beijing flights as per your budget and preferences. Book cheap flights to Beijing on Firstfly Travel through our customized offers designed to help you get the most affordable air tickets to Beijing. On your next trip, use these frugal tips mentioned below to grab cheap tickets to Beijing.
- In order to make a substantial savings on your vacation prefer traveling by a connecting flight rather than a direct flight to Beijing.
- Signing up for newsletters from different airlines will help you in getting timely notifications whenever the plane tickets to Beijing are available cheaper than usual.
- Check for Beijing flight fares on all possible air carriers before booking your ticket to Beijing. This will ensure you get the best possible deals on flight tickets to Beijing.
- Code sharing is another evergreen trick to grab cheap Beijing flights.
- Travelling to Beijing in autumn will help you save considerably high on Beijing flights due to the drop in flight fares during these off-season months.
FAQ Of Flights to Beijing
- Q) How many days do I need to explore Beijing?
- A) China's visit is incomplete without Beijing. Usually, 3 to 5 days are more than enough to roam around the super city. In that time, you can visit Beijing's most coveted places. Its area is 6336 square miles which is quite a lot, so pick a transport such as a rickshaw, bicycle, taxis, subways, and buses to hover around.
- Q) Which is the best area to stay in Beijing?
- A) The answer varies from person to person. However, the best areas to stay in Beijing are Centre city around Tiananmen Square, Hutong, Guomao CBD, Zhongguancun, Olympic Venues, Sanlitun, and Capital Airport.
- Q) What are the best places to shop in Beijing?
- A) Qianmen Street, the Hutongs, Beijing New World Shopping Mall, Joy City, Glory Mall, Soshow, Seasons Place, Wangfujing Street, Xidan Commercial Street, and Raffles City are some of the best places to shop in Beijing.
- Q) What are the most photogenic places in Beijing?
- A) Qianmen Street, the Hutongs, Chaoyang Park, Beijing Central Business District, Sanlitun, the Workers Stadium, the University Neighborhood, and many other exotic locations are there to click beautiful pictures.
- Q) What are the major languages spoken in Beijing?
- A) English, Spanish, and Chinese are the major languages spoken in Beijing.
- Q) Are there any hidden charges/ additional service charges added while booking a ticket to Beijing with firstflytravel.com?
- A) No, there are no hidden or additional charges when you book with FirstFly Travel. We aim to keep charges crystal and clear with the passengers. Therefore, we guarantee our customers will get genuine prices in the first place without any hassle. Hence, you can book your flight to Beijing without any doubt in mind.
- Q) What is the name of Beijing Airport?
- A) Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX) are major passenger airports in Beijing.
- Q) What is the best time to book a flight to Beijing?
- A) December - February is the cheapest time to fly to Beijing. High season is March, April, and May. To get the cheapest Beijing flight offers, book at least 5 weeks in advance.
- Q) What facilities does Beijing Airport have available for pets?
- A) Pets can land at Beijing Airport, but certain conditions must be met. Your pet must be at least 3 months older, have an international health certificate, and be vaccinated against rabies. If your pet doesn’t meet the conditions mentioned earlier, it must undergo 30 days of quarantine.
- Q) Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights to Beijing?
- A) United Airlines, Delta, and American Airlines have flexible cancellation policies on flights to Beijing. Still, to be sure, confirm policies on their booking site.