A Quick Guide Of Frontier Airlines Cancellation And Refund Policy:
Frontier Airlines’ cancellation policy allows a passenger to cancel any flight ticket within 24 hours of purchase and receive a full refund—as long as the flight departs at least after 7 days (168 hours). The policy applies to all types of tickets—including non-refundable fares.
If you cancel within 7 days of travel or more than 24 hours after purchasing your ticket, a cancellation fee will be charged, depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.
According to the revamped Frontier Airlines cancellation policy, passengers are allowed to cancel a flight and receive a full refund under certain situations and these conditions are as follows:
- You book at least 7 days (168 hours) before departure and cancel within 24 hours.
- Your flight is cancelled and you decide not to catch the alternative flight.
- Your ticket is refundable and you cancel your flight.
- You cancel a Last Seat award ticket before departure.
- You cancel an award ticket at least 180 days before departure.
- You cancel a standard ticket at least 60 days before departure.
- Any special circumstances such as death or serious illness of a passenger/close family member, jury duty, etc.