Norwegian Airlines has put forward clear and transparent Norwegian Airlines cancellation and refund policy as they have set forth their other business policies thus abolishing all the possibilities of future discrepancies that could make its customers suffer. Norwegian Airlines flight cancellation and refund policy variable depends upon the fare rules and types of tickets one has previously booked. Voluntary cancellation, on the part of the traveller, of Norwegian Airlines may attract penalties to be deducted from the original fare, whereas, involuntary cancellation on the airlines part gives multiple choices to the passengers. As a ticket-provider of Norwegian Airlines, FirstFly Travels always go by Norwegian Airlines cancellation policy followed by the Norwegian Airlines Refund policy issued by the Airline itself.
A Quick Guide Of Norwegian Airlines Cancellation And Refund Policy
According to Norwegian Airlines Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Norwegian Airlines within 24 hours of the purchase. Norwegian Airlines will provide a complete refund of your ticket cost in case the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of your Norwegian Airlines flight.
The Steps to Cancel Delta Airlines Flight Tickets:
- Cancellation Policy
Norwegian Airlines gives the facility to cancel flights online without any botherations. Passengers can place a request for the refund online by filling the refund request form at Norwegian Airlines official site www.norwegianairshuttle.com. The refund is provided only for the eligible Norwegian Airlines flight tickets that are cancelled within the given timeline. Norwegian Airlines does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The Norwegian Airlines refund request may take time to process and can be granted within 7 to 10 working days. If Norwegian Airlines flights are cancelled due to any unavoidable reasons from the Norwegian Airlines' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next subsequent Norwegian Airlines flight. Thus, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Norwegian Airlines.
- Cancellation Fees
Norwegian Airlines has also prescribed a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights. Norwegian Airlines cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation requests are made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Norwegian Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Norwegian Airlines cancellation fee.
Steps to Cancel Your Norwegian Airlines Flight Booking:
- Visit the official website of Norwegian Airlines Airlines www.norwegianairshuttle.com and then tap on the “manage booking” section on the airline’s homepage.
- After this, on the next page, enter your surname along with your booking reference number and click on the “continue” option and go to the cancellation option.
- If you are determined about cancelling your booking with Qantas Airlines, then press the cancellation button.
- After you are done with the cancellation, if your tickets are refundable, then fill out the refund form if you want to get the remaining amount.
- The passengers would receive a cancellation notification on their given Mail ID or the contact number.
Norwegian Airlines Flight Delay and Cancellation Compensation Policy:
According to Norwegian Airlines Flight Delay and cancellation compensation policy, if your Norwegian Airlines Flight is delayed for more than 3 hours or your scheduled flight gets cancelled without prior notification of at least 2 weeks; or you were denied boarding due to overbooked flights, you can claim up to 600€ from airlines as per EC Regulation 261/2004. EC Regulation 261/2004 states that passengers can demand reimbursement or refund from Norwegian Airline, if their flight delays for more than 3 hours, flight cancellations, denied boarding or missed connection due to current flight delays, flight route changes or airport delays or for technical or mechanical issues that could have been solved by the airlines.
- For distance upto 1500 km, the amount you will get is 250€,
- for distance upto 1501 km to 3500 km, you will get around 400€,
- And for longer distances that are more than 3500 km, the amount you will get is 600€.