A Quick Guide Of Southwest Airlines Cancellation And Refund Policy:
Cancellation and Refund:
- Southwest Airline offers three kinds of fares – Wanna Get Away, Anytime, and Business Select. When cancelling a Southwest Airlines flight Wanna Get Away fare can be reusable but not refundable, while Anytime and Business Select fare are fully refundable as well as reusable.
- According to Southwest cancellation policy, Wanna Get Away, Anytime, and Business Select fares can be used for a future trip up to one year from the original date of purchase by the originally ticketed passenger only.
- Fares are reusable as well as refundable as long as they were cancelled in accordance with Southwest Airlines’ No-Show policy, where a flight needs to be cancelled at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- In case of the Anytime and Business fares, upon requesting Southwest Airlines cancellations, passengers have the option to receive the refund in the original mode of payment or Travel Funds for future use.
- While cancelling Southwest Airlines flights booked with fare points, the remaining point balance will be credited back to the account from which they were booked.