Air New Zealand has put forward clear and transparent Air New Zealand cancellation and refund policy as they have set forth their other business policies thus abolishing all the possibilities of future discrepancies that could make its customers suffer. Air New Zealand cancellation and refund policy variable depends upon the fare rules and types of tickets one has previously booked. Voluntary cancellation, on the part of the traveller, of Air New Zealand may attract penalties to be deducted from the original fare, whereas, involuntary cancellation on the airlines part gives multiple choices to the passengers. As a ticket-provider of Air New Zealand, First Fly Travel always go by Air New Zealand cancellation policy followed by the Air New Zealand Refund policy issued by the Airline itself.
A Quick Guide Of Air New Zealand Cancellation And Refund Policy
According to Air New Zealand Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Air New Zealand within 24 hours of the purchase. Air New Zealand will provide a complete refund of your ticket cost in case the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of your Air New Zealand flight. The Air New Zealand rights to change 24 hours cancellation any time.
- Cancellation Policy
Air New Zealand gives the facility to cancel flights online without any inconvenience. Also, passengers can make a request for the refund online by filling the refund request form at Air New Zealand official site www.airnewzealand.com. The refund is provided only for the eligible Air New Zealand flight tickets that are cancelled within the active span of time. Air New Zealand does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The Air New Zealand refund request may take time to be processed and can be granted within 7 to 10 working days. If Air New Zealand flights are cancelled due to any unavoidable reasons from the Air New Zealand' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next subsequent Air New Zealand flight. Hence, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Air New Zealand.
- Cancellation Fees
Air New Zealand has also prescribed a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights. Air New Zealand cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if ticket cancellation requests are made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Air New Zealand flight ticket within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as an Air New Zealand cancellation fee.
Steps to Cancel Your Air New Zealand Flight Booking:
- Visit the official website of Air New Zealand www.airnewzealand.com and then tap on the “manage booking” section on the airline’s homepage.
- After this, on the next page, enter your surname along with your booking reference number and click on the “continue” option and go to the cancellation option.
- If you are determined about cancelling your booking with Air New Zealand, then press the cancellation button.
- After you are done with the cancellation, if your tickets are refundable, then fill out the refund form if you want to get the remaining amount.
- The passengers would receive a cancellation notification on their given Mail ID or the contact number.
Air New Zealand Flight Delay and Cancellation Compensation Policy:
You would be eligible for Air New Zealand flight cancellation compensation if your flight is delayed, cancelled, or rescheduled on the day of travel, says Air New Zealand cancellation flight policy.
If you have been informed of the cancelled Air New Zealand flight within 14 days prior to the scheduled departure, you may be entitled to get up to 700 USD as Air New Zealand cancellation compensation.
- If you've travelled for 1500 or more km, you will be compensated upto 325$ per passenger.
- If you’ve travelled between 1500 km- 3500 km, you will be compensated upto 480$ per passenger.
- And if you’ve travelled for more than 3500 km, you will be compensated upto 725 $ per person.
Air New Zealand Hold Policy:
Air New Zealand hold policy gives you the opportunity to reserve fares for your selected journey at the displayed price for up to 3 days in exchange for a fee. The fare hold policy gives you time to sort out funds, or confirm travel and arrangement details with your travel partner, without having to worry whether the fares might go up in price!