Types of Spirit Airlines Cabins:
There is nothing specific in the seating of this Airline as it a low-cost running Airline of the United States. You will not be provided complementary snacks or beverages. The passengers will have to pay for all the extra services you want to avail except a few seats at the front have better legroom and broader leather recline seats.
- First Class: You can book your flight tickets at the least cost on the off chance that you book the airline's essential class. Notwithstanding, the administrations are a restricted and less agreeable choice.
- Economy Class: In the economy class, you can appreciate the different conveniences and die-hard devotion of the flight orderlies. This class’s passage is low also, yet you will encounter an engaging and agreeable excursion.
- Exemplary Class: On the off chance that you book your tickets in the Classis furthermore, you can appreciate different benefits, for example, choosing your seats and other bewildering offices. You will observer the phenomenal amusement offices like T.V. screens, alongside free beverages and heavenly suppers. You will likewise get additional things space and legroom.
Spirit Airlines Baggage Policies:
- Checked-in Baggage: The passenger is permitted to carry not more than 40 lbs. (18.14 kgs). It should not exceed by 62 inches (157 cm).
- Carry-on Baggage: The passengers can carry one bag that should go in the overhead bin and should not be more than 56x46x25 cm and one personal item that can be a purse, laptop bag, camera or a small musical instrument.
Spirit Airlines Check-In Options Policy
- Web Check in: You can check in through the official website www.spirit.com 24 hours before flying with your booking confirmation number. By checking in online you can with your confirmation number or credit card you can explore your itinerary and you can select the seat by the subject of availability.
- Mobile Check in: You can download the Spirit Airlines from the play Store/Appstore. You can check in as a guest or register with your spirit account before 24 hours before the flight Departure. Download your boarding pass on your phone/tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: The major airport has the kiosk system where the guest can check in all by themselves. All you need is the PNR number and customer reference number and print their boarding pass and luggage tag and then drop the luggage at the desk.
- Check-in Desk at the Airport: You can go to the desks that are assigned to the Spirit Airlines by the airport authorities. Ask the concerned people and they will do the needful
- Airport Curbside: With Spirit Airlines you can also check in as soon as you step out of your car, all you need is to find the curbside desk which is present in almost all the airports of US, without any additional cost.