Cathay Pacific Airways have come a long way, from having a single plane to being one of the best airlines. Currently, in more than 60 countries across the globe Cathay Pacific Airways leads the Hong Kong aviation industry. Its fleet consists of Airbus A320, Airbus A321, Airbus A330, Boeing 777 and other high end aircrafts.
This particular alliance is also one of the youngest members of onealliance and has code share agreement with its competitor airline companies. Names include Southern Airlines, Libyan Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Air Arabia, Emirates Airlines, Biman Bangladesh, Lufthansa Airlines and mahan Airways. Founded in the year 1946 by the American and Australian duo Roy C. farrell and H. de kantzow, Cathay pacific currently has diversified its expertise into related industries and sectors. Inflight engineering, aviation engineering and ground handling are some of their other businesses.
Major Cathay Pacific Airways Hubs:
Cathay Pacific Airways in total serves 88 destinations for charter flights & 35 countries for cargo operations. Major hubs are:-
They offer two loyalty programs namely Marco Polo Club and Asia Miles. Marco Polo is the premium loyalty program out of two and their members are automatically qualified for Asia Miles members.
Marco Polo Club
It is divided into 4 tiers, namely Green(entry level), Silver, gold and Diamond
Joining fee is US dollar 100 and members can earn points based on their travel fare. The points earned are also the basis for your renewal, upgrade and downgrade of membership card.
Green card benefits include a dedicated 24-hour club service line for flight reservations, exclusive polo check-in counters at airports, priority boarding and excess baggage.
Silver Card is attained when a member has earned 300 points. Its benefits include advanced seat reservations, extra baggage, priority waitlist, and business class check in counters.
Silver card also does have business lounge access, e-channels for seamless clearance at Hong Kong airport .
Gold tier is achieved on completion of 600 club points. Its benefits are as follows: guaranteed economy seat booked before 72 hours, extra baggage(33lb) and business lounge access for members and one accompanying guest.
On reaching 1000 points gold members get 4 cabin upgrade vouchers.
Diamond level tier is achieved when a member attains 1200 club points. Its benefits include top priority waitlisting. Granted economy/business class booked 24 hours before, extra baggage, first class lounge access and priority baggage handling.
At 1400 club points, the diamond member gets business lounge vouchers for their traveling companions.
At 1600 club points, diamond members get four cabin upgrade vouchers.
At 1800 club points, the diamond tier has the power to nominate one member for Marco Polo Gold tier membership.
It is a loyalty and recurring-flyer card.
Members of Asian Mile programs can earn more than 500 points in various categories.
Categories include Airlines, Hotels, Dining and Banquet, Travel & leisure, Cars & Transport, and other lifestyle areas
This program can also be used to redeem electronic and shop items, culinary and travel items.
Steps For Cathay Pacific Airways Reservations:
- Open Cathay Pacific Airways official site www.cathaypacific.com landing page on your laptop computer/ notebook computer or cell phone.
- On the landing page itself, you will discover the alternative to booking a flight.
- Fill in the attributes of the beginning and objective of the travel alongside the dates you need to book for your travel. Then, at that point select the number of travelers and your preferred class
- In the wake of putting every one of the subtleties out there click on the 'Search' button.
- On the following page you will see a rundown trip for your favored dates.
- Pick the best trip to accommodate your travel.
- When you click on the flight, you will be diverted to the information of the travelers.
- In the wake of filling every one of the subtleties, you will see the transition passage for your tickets leading you towards a payment page.
- As you make the payment you will get the confirmation through the enlisted Email Id or your telephone number.
Manage Cathay Pacific Airways Reservations:
Managing Cathay Pacific Airways booking is quite easy and the website process makes it done in fewer clicks, all by yourself. The process and the customer support are extensively good and built accordingly to customer liking.
- Cathay Pacific Airways has given the alternative of the 'Manage booking' tab. For this click the main heading ‘Manage Tab’ appearing in the upper point of the landing page on its authority site. Then click on the subheading ‘Manage Your trip’ and then click on the sub menu ‘Manage Your Booking’.
- Tap on Manage Your Booking tab and enter the booking confirmation number, your first name, and your last name, which are already mentioned in your Cathay pacific Airway tickets, and proceed with the enter button. For member sign-in you can use your Marco Polo club or Asian Miles user and password.
- It will take you to the next page, where you can see the booking that you have already made. You will have options/actions to select against your booking.
- Manage Trip section permits you to change and cancel your booking in compliance with the cancellation and refund policies of the carrier. For better clarity and results on your booking, read in advance Cathay Pacific Airways policies and terms & conditions.
- In any case with Manage booking you can't change your name regardless of any issue that occurred. You might be able to change one letter or misspelling but with a penalty
- With the `Manage Your Booking` section you can add extra traveler data like your regular customer number.
- You can choose your favored seat from the seat map, which is accessible on Manage Your Booking sub-menu, however, you may need to pay or get it free contingent upon the sort of booking made.
- You can likewise demand suppers and other extra assistance for the travelers like a wheelchair and so on.
Why Cathay Pacific Airways Reservations With Us?
- Safety of personal information
- Trusted local travel experts
- Stress-free experience
- Full financial protection
- 24-hours customer care support