Classes of Service:
Delta Airlines lets you experience an amazing journey by providing its state-of-the-art cabin services while you are in the air. Below are the details of the airline’s service-classes:
- Main Cabin: Delta terms its Economy Class cabin as the Main Cabin. The airline offers the economy seat at an affordable price enabling you to travel to your much-coveted destination with comfort. In-flight services include complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages on short-haul flights and alcoholic beverages along with meals on long haul flights. The seats in the cabin provide required comfort with recline, and headrest.
- Delta Comfort Plus: This class of service provides better facilities than the Main cabin. Passengers of this cabin enjoy priority boarding before main cabin passengers at the airport. Each passenger is provided with a dedicated overhead space and served with complimentary meals and drinks.
- First Class: This class of service is generally available on short-haul and medium-haul domestic flights. Delta provides an up-scale service to the first-class passengers, starting with ultra-comfort seats to complimentary meals and beverages to in-flight entertainment. The passengers of this class enjoy the priority check-in, boarding, and security clearance.
- Premium Select: This cabin is considered to be Delta Airlines’ premium economy cabin, which was first rolled out in April 2016. Premium Select offers comparatively better service than the Main Cabin. The seats of the cabin feature extra seat-pitch with recline, adjustable leg rests and extra legroom. In-flight entertainment and complimentary snacks and drinks are also provided.
- Delta One: Delta offers premium business cabin on long haul flights, and it’s known as Delta One. The service in this class epitomises the luxury and comfort of travel. The seats are convertible to flat-bed with adjacent power sockets to charge your gadgets. Other in-flight services include complimentary meals and drinks, entertainment, and dedicated check-in counter, priority boarding and baggage claim at the airport.
Delta Airlines Baggage Policy:
- Carry-on Baggage Allowance: Delta Airlines permits one carry-on bag and a personal item, such as a briefcase or a laptop bag or a purse per passenger. The maximum size allowance of a carry-on bag must be less than 45 linear inches, i.e. 22 x 14 x 9 in or 115 linear centimeters i.e. 56 x 36 x 23 cm including wheels and handles.
- Checked Baggage Allowance: Delta Airlines permit two checked baggage per passenger with the maximum size of no greater than 62 linear inches or 157 linear centimeters. The weight allowance is 50 lbs or 23 kg per bag.
Delta Airlines Check-in Options:
- Online or Web Check-in: Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight departure time. You need to browse the official website of the airline either on a computer or a phone to check-in. During online check-in, you can select your preferred seat, enter additional passenger information like frequent flyer number, and check your bag. On completion of online check-in, you can get your boarding issued that can be printed later.
- Mobile Check-in: You can download the Delta app on your android phone or iPhone to check-in for your flight. Mobile check-in opens 24 hrs before the flight departure time. After check-in is complete, you can save the boarding pass in your mobile or email.
- Kiosk Check-in at the Airport: At some selective airports, you can utilise the kiosks to check-in for your flight.
- Airport Counter Check-in: Apart from kiosk check-in at the airport, you can also do the same with a Delta representative at the check-in counter. The flip side of this option is you need to stand in queue for some time.
Most Popular Routes Delta Airlines Flying on:
Around the world, there are several destinations where Delta flies to, quite frequently due to increasing traffic, along with more in the offing. Below are some popular routes that you can consider for better understanding when you are planning your trip:
- New York City - London Heathrow
- San Francisco – Miami
- New York City – Buenos Aires
- New York City – Mumbai
- Los Angeles – Chicago
Delta Airlines Flight Tickets for Group Booking:
If you are flying with a group, booking of all the customers together on the same reservation will save you a large amount of money. Delta Airlines considers a group of at least ten or more people for a group booking. Delta Airlines lets you take advantage of competitive fares and flexible ticketing options for your group travel. All you need to do is either contact Delta group specialists or get in touch with FirstFly Travel. You can secure your group travel with a booking fee and deposit as proposed by Delta Airlines.
Delta Airlines Business Class Flights:
Under the name Delta One, Delta Airlines has launched its premium business class on long-haul flights. The transformation of business class lets you experience the ultimate luxury and comfort with elan when you are in the air. Delta One was first incorporated in 2017 on Airbus A350 wide-body jet. Below we have mentioned some features and service that Delta One has to offer:
- Delta business class flights appoint dedicated in-cabin personal attendant
- The seat in the business class features direct aisle access with convertibility to 180-degree flatbed
- All the business class, including the Delta business class international equipped with seats that provide Westin Heavenly in-flight bedding and oversized duvet and pillow
- Upon getting on-board, every passenger is greeted with TUMI amenity kit, which contains eyeshades, socks, Le LABO lotion, lip balm and other travel essentials pillow
- Delta business class passengers are provided with airport club access and priority check-in, fast track security clearance and baggage handling
- Before the flight takes off, Delta One passengers can also enjoy consuming wine, craft beer, and spirits at Delta Sky Club
- Apart from the above facilities, Delta Airlines business Class also serves complimentary meals and beverages onboard
How to Book Delta Airlines Flight Tickets?
If you are planning to book your Delta Airlines flight tickets to your preferred destination, get in touch with us any time. We vow to make you experience hassle-free booking by taking up the whole reservation procedure, besides we also offer the best deal to cut down on your budget. Alternatively, you can visit the official website of the airline, i.e. www.delta.com, to make your flight booking. Below for your convenience, we have mentioned the steps to book Delta flight:
- Pull up the official website of Delta on a browser on your computer or mobile
- On the homepage, input your origin and destination city, along with travel date, number of passengers and travel class and then press enter
- Here, you can also do advanced search by best fare, refundable fare, promotional offers and earned miles
- After pressing enter, you will be on the next page where you need to enter passenger details, such as names, date of birth, phone number, email id, passport details etc.
- Once the details are duly filled out, submit and go to the next page for payment set-up
- On the payment page, use your debit card or credit card or prepaid card of various types or other modes of payment
- After payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your booking along with a reference number
- For managing your booking, Delta has provided My Trips tab on the top of the homepage on its official website
- Click on My Trips and enter the booking confirmation number, first name and last name, which are mentioned in your Delta Airlines tickets and then press enter
- It will take you to the next page, where you can view your booking
- My Trips allows you to change, or cancel your booking, but you need to go through the fare rules and cancellation and refund policy of the airline before you do so.
- However, the name change is not permitted at all
- Here, on My Trips, you can enter additional passenger information like frequent flyer number
- You can also select your preferred seat from the seat map, which is available on My Trips, but you may have to pay or get it free depending on the types of ticket
- My Trips, you can also request meals and another additional service for the passengers
Q) Can I bring food in my carry-on bag?
A) You can bring food through security, as long as it is wrapped up properly, as per TSA guidelines.
Q) How early online check-in opens for Delta flight?
A) Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight departure time.
Q) What is the check-in window for Delta flight at the airport?
A) The suggested time for check-in at the airport is at least 3 hours before the flight departure time, and it goes up to 1 hour before the departure. The gate closes at least
- Q) Can I bring a backpack and carry-on bag on delta flight?
- A) As per the Delta Airlines baggage policy, you are allowed to carry one personal item, such as a laptop bag, or a backpack, or a purse along with a standard carry-on bag in any cabin on Delta flight.
45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Q) How do I print out a boarding pass for my Delta flight?
A) After online check-in, you can get the boarding pass printed at home. Otherwise, you can use airport check-in kiosk to get the boarding pass.
Q) How do I book my seat on Delta flight?
A) Selecting a preferred seat on your Delta flight is very limited. If you are a basic economy flyer, you can reserve your seat at the time of check-in.
Q) Can I sit together on the basic economy?
A) Sitting together on a basic economy is not guaranteed unless you are purchasing the seats in advance.
Q) Is name change allowed on Delta Booking?
A) The name change is not allowed on Delta bookings unless it is needed to be changed due to marriage, divorce or simply a typo error.
Q) What do I need to check-in at the airport?
A) You need electronic ticket or booking confirmation number and your photo ID proof to check-in at the airport
Q) How do I contact Delta?
A) For general enquiry and complaints, Delta accepts phone calls, emails and letters. Either you can get in touch with Delta directly, or you can contact us for the best flight booking deals.
Q) What is the difference between Delta One and Delta Airlines Business Class?
A) Delta Airlines business class on international long haul flight and transcontinental flights between NYC and Los Angeles or San Francisco are known as Delta One.
Q) Is Delta Airlines business class flight good?
A) Delta is one of those international airlines, which offer one of the best business class products with the Delta One Suites on its A350 and some Boeing 777 aircraft.