Eastern Airways has put forward clear and transparent Eastern Airways cancellation and refund policy as they have put forward their other business policies thus eliminating all the possibilities of future discrepancies that could make its customers suffer. Eastern airways flight cancellation and refund policy variable depends upon the fare rules and types of tickets one has previously booked. Voluntary cancellation, on the part of the traveller, of Eastern Airways may attract penalties to be deducted from the original fare, whereas, involuntary cancellation from the airline side gives multiple choices to the passengers. As a ticket-provider of Eastern Airways, FirstFly Travel always go by Eastern Airways cancellation policy followed by the Eastern Airways Refund policy issued by the Airline itself.
A Quick Guide On Eastern Airways Cancellation And Refund Policy
Eastern Airways is a major carrier airline that is affianced to serve an substantial range of domestic as well as international flights. If you are willing to cancel your Eastern Airways flight then before proceeding it is advised to stay informed about Eastern Airways cancellation policy.
Eastern Airways Cancellation 24 hours Policy
According to Eastern Airways 24-hour Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Eastern Airways within 24 hours of the booking. Eastern Airways will offer a complete refund of the ticket cost in case the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of your Eastern Airways flight. The Eastern Airways rights to change 24 hours cancellation any time.
If the passengers cancels an Eastern Airways flight a few hours before the departure of the flight and the flight was booked not more than a week before then the Eastern Airways ask to pay the penalty that will totally depend upon the fare rule of the Eastern Airways.
Eastern Airways Cancellation Policy
Eastern Airways gives the facility to cancel flights online without any hassle. Also, passengers can make requests for the refund online by filling the refund request form at Eastern Airways official site www.easternairways.com. The refund is only for the eligible Eastern Airways flight tickets that are cancelled within the given time slot. Eastern Airways does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The Eastern Airways refund request may take time to process and can be vouched within 7 to 10 working days. If Eastern Airways flights are cancelled due to any unavoidable reasons from the Eastern Airways' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next following Eastern Airways flight. Hence, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Eastern Airways.
Eastern Airways Cancellation Fees
Eastern Airways cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if the ticket cancellation requests are made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Eastern Airways flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Eastern Airways cancellation fee.
Steps to Cancel Your Eastern Airways Flight Booking:
- Open the official website of Eastern Airways at www.easternairways.com and tap on the “login button” after entering all the credentials
- It will redirect you to many options and links. Hit on the ‘Manage Eastern Airways Reservations’ link which is found in the ‘Flight’ header.
- Tap on the ‘Eastern Airways Cancel Reservation’ link. After that, click on the ‘Manage Reservations.’ You will be redirected to the new page, which will provide you different options. Hit on the ‘Eastern Airways Cancel Reservation’ button.
- On the next page, 3 boxes will pop up on your desktop’s screen, asking for details like your confirmation number, first name, and last name. After filling that, hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will have to enter the original name that you used during Eastern Airways flight ticket reservations.
- To look over the refund status, visit ‘Travel Funds.’ It will help you whether or not the ticket is refundable. If it is ‘Refundable,’ you can check the box next to ‘Request a refund.’ If it says ‘Non-refundable,’ you will not get any amount back.
- At the bottom of the Eastern Airways cancellation web page, you will see ‘Cancel My Reservation?’ option. Hit on the ‘Yes, Cancel’ button to cancel your Eastern Airways ticket reservation.
Eastern Airways Flight Delay and Cancellation Compensation Policy:
Eastern Airways Passengers are qualify to an Eastern Airways compensation in the event of any of the following:
- Flight Delay: If the Eastern Airways flight arrived at the destination more than 3 hours after ETA.
- Flight Cancellation: If you were not informed of cancellation or informed less than 14 days before departure.
- Overbooking: If you had suffered a denied boarding due to overbooking of your flight.
- Missed Connecting Flight: If you missed a connecting flight due to a delay in one of the legs and you arrived at your destination more than 3 hours later than expected.
Eastern Airways delayed flight compensation you are sanctioned to:
- Short distance flight delays below 1500 Km. Passengers are due €250 compensation from Eastern Airways.
- Medium distance flight delays between 1500 km and 3500 km. Passengers are due €400 Eastern Airways compensation.
- Long distance flight delays over 3500 Km. Passengers are due €600 Eastern Airways compensation.