Hawaiian Airlines has put forward clear and transparent Hawaiian Airlines cancellation and refund policy as they have set forth their other business policies thus abolishing all the possibilities of future discrepancies that could make its customers suffer. Hawaiian Airlines flight cancellation and refund policy variable depends upon the fare rules and types of tickets one has previously booked. Voluntary cancellation, on the part of the traveller, of Hawaiian Airlines may attract penalties to be deducted from the original fare, whereas, involuntary cancellation on the airlines part gives multiple choices to the passengers. As a ticket-provider of Hawaiian Airlines, FirstFly Travel always go by Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy followed by the Hawaiian Airlines Refund policy issued by the Airline itself.
A Quick Guide Of Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation And Refund Policy
According to Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight booked on Hawaiian Airlines within 24 hours of the purchase. Hawaiian Airlines will provide a complete refund of your ticket cost in case the booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date of your Hawaiian Airlines flight. The Hawaiian Airlines rights to change 24 hours cancellation any time.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
Hawaiian Airlines gives the facility to cancel flights online without any inconvenience. Also, passengers can make a request for the refund online by filling the refund request form at Hawaiian Airlines official site www.hawaiianairlines.com . The refund is provided only for the eligible Hawaiian Airlines flight tickets that are cancelled within the active span of time. Hawaiian Airlines does not provide a refund after the expiry period of the ticket. The Hawaiian Airlines refund request may take time to process and can be permitted within 7 to 10 working days. If Hawaiian Airlines flights are cancelled due to any unavoidable reasons from the Hawaiian Airlines' end then it provides compensation to the passengers to book the next subsequent Hawaiian Airlines flight. Thus, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Hawaiian Airlines.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Fees
Hawaiian Airlines have also prescribed a cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights. Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fee of $100 to $500 is applicable if the ticket cancellation requests are made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If you cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a Hawaiian Airlines cancellation fee.
Steps to Cancel Your Hawaiian Airlines Flight Booking:
- Visit the official website of Hawaiian Airlines www.hawaiianairlines.com and then tap on the “manage booking” section on the airline’s homepage.
- After this, on the next page, enter your surname along with your booking reference number and click on the “continue” option and go to the cancellation option.
- If you are determined about cancelling your booking with Hawaiian Airlines, then press the cancellation button.
- After you are done with the cancellation, if your tickets are refundable, then fill out the refund form if you want to get the remaining amount.
- The passengers would receive a cancellation notification on their given Mail ID or the contact number.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Delay and Cancellation Compensation Policy:
With any Hawaiian Airlines flight cancellation, you'll be offered an alternative flight to your destination, or a full refund if that's what you'd prefer. But in addition, if your flight was cancelled less than 14 days before you were due to depart a European airport, EU laws say passengers may be entitled to up to $700 per person in compensation.
- For all flights covering a distance of up to 1,500 kilometers, you will receive up to €250
- For all international flights covering a distance over 1,500 kilometers, you will receive up to €400
- For Non-internal EU flights covering a distance between 1,500 - 3,500 km, you are entitled up to €400
Hawaiian Airlines Hold Policy:
As per Hawaiian Airlines Hold Policy, you can hold your flight booking for 21 days and your departure must be within 21 days in the future (or 14 days for Neighbour Island flights).