Wizz Air Flight has put forward clear and transparent Wizz Air Flight cancellation and refund policy as they have set forth their other business policies thus abolishing all the possibilities of future discrepancies that could make its customers suffer. Wizz Air Flight flight cancellation and refund policy variable depends upon the fare rules and types of tickets one has previously booked. Voluntary cancellation, on the part of the traveller, of Wizz Air Flight may attract penalties to be deducted from the original fare, whereas, involuntary cancellation on the airlines part gives multiple choices to the passengers. As a ticket-provider of Wizz Air Flight, FirstFly Travel always go by Wizz Air Flight cancellation policy followed by the Wizz Air Flight Refund policy issued by the Airline itself.
A Quick Guide Of Wizz Airline Flight Cancellation And Refund Policy
Wizz Airline Cancellation Policy
The airline provides its passengers with more flexibility by offering them a Wizz Air cancellation policy 24 hours. As per this policy, Wizz Air cancelled within 24 hours by you at no extra cost irrespective of the ticket type purchased and destination chosen.
Wizz Airline Cancellation Fee
If you are cancelling a ticket, then you will require paying an amount of Euros 60 as Wizz Air cancellation Fee.
Steps to Cancel Your Wizz Air Flight Booking:
- Visit the official website of Wizz Air at www.wizzair.com and sign in with your credentials i.e. email ID and password.
- After this, you will be able to see all your bookings.
- Select the one in which you want to cancel and you will be required to provide the airline with several other details like your name, ticket or booking number, etc.
- Once you provide the same, click on the button given to complete the process. Although, you must validate the details entered before final submission.
- If you are eligible for cancelling your ticket within the active span, then you must submit your refund request simultaneously and when the process is done, you will be notified by the airline on your registered email ID or phone number regarding the same.
Wizz Air Flight Delay and Cancellation Compensation Policy:
Wizz Air Flight delay and cancellation compensation applies when the passengers arrive at their final destination at least 3 hours late. Mentioned below are the compensation amount that you will get if you fall under these category:
- For all flights under the distance of 1500 km , you will get the compensated amount of £220.
- For all flights between the distance of 1500 to 3000 km , you will get the compensated amount of £350.
- For all flights over the distance of 1500 km within the EU , you will get the compensated amount of £350.
- For all flights of over 3,500 kilometers outside of the EU, the compensation is £520. Although, if your flight was delayed by fewer than 4 hours, the total amount might get reduced by 50%.
Wizz Air Flight Hold Policy:
Fare Lock is the wizz air flight hold policy which gives you the opportunity to hold a selected fare for a period of 48 hours. The flights that you have selected won’t sell out and the price won’t go up while you make your decision and after 48 hours, you can finalise your booking by adding the passenger name.